Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On: Life; an Update


Oh my.

So much has changed since I was last here, that it's hard to remember how life was before I moved to Chicago. It hasn't been easy, but it also hasn't been dull.

Where to begin? What to say? Since moving last May, I have been working in the wedding industry, in catering, then venue sales. Then, I started getting paid to Facebook for small businesses and then I moved into food retouching and cleaning product package design. Dabbling in product comping, I then spent two weeks in Spain. And now, I am moving into some serious marketing, PR-type social media campaigning for a large national brand. It is a thrill.

But I am also re-discovering myself as an illustrator and that has been a true gift. As such, I am reviving this place as another venue to show-case the many ideas, sketches and thoughts that filter through my brain daily. I've been quiet so long, my voice is very rusty, but I am looking to fix that.

Won't you join me?

No comments: